I'm new to the neighborhood. What do I need to know?
Welcome! Please click on the Homeowners link and request a login to the portal, where you can find a map of our neighborhood to determine your unit. You should have received a printed packet with a welcome letter and your unit's covenants for the HOA. Please review those in detail. You can find your covenants on the Homeowner's portal as well. If you have any questions, please contact your unit Director.
Please also look through the FAQs section for common questions around the neighborhood!
Who do I contact if...
- Fence issue - The HOA has 50% responsibility for fencing when a homeowner and one of our green spaces are next to each other or on the boulevard. Otherwise, the fence is the homeowner's responsibility according to the HOA covenant standards.
- Parking issue - Per HOA covenants, there is no parking on the street in GreenAcres Place, day or night.
- Mailbox issue - Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for repair.
- Additions/building questions - Please contact email@example.com.
Where can I find info on property standards?
What are the HOA dues used for?
The GreenAcres Place HOA's main mission is to maintain property values for the homes in our neighborhood. HOA dues help pay for general maintenance and improvements in our neighborhood, including:
- Lawn service and landscaping for common areas
- Litter pick up for common areas
- Maintenance of entrance sign lighting
- Sprinkler systems at the entrances
- Water for common areas
- Entrance signs
- Common area fence and stucco repair/maintenance
- Mailings and legal fees
- General improvements to beautify our neighborhood
HOA dues also help fund neighborhood events each year, which help keep our community vibrant!
How much are HOA dues for GreenAcres Place?
HOA dues are $150/year (that's $12.50/month) and are billed annually during the summer.
I haven't paid my dues. Do I have to adhere to the covenants?
Yes. The covenants are registered at the Bossier Parish Courthouse and are binding on all residents, paid members
I want to add on to my home. What are the restrictions?
What does the Architectural Control Committee do?
The architectural Control Committee approves plans for new construction, remodeling and additional structures in the area and notifies homeowners of non-compliance with neighborhood covenants.
My mailbox needs repair. Who can help me?